” A major stimulant to creative thinking is focused questions – Brian Tracy “
The sequence of below pictures reflects the process of thinking we went through while doing the interiors of the house.
1. Design Philosophy – Chaos
2. Floor Plan – Starting of “Joining the dots” game
3. Brainstormed our functional needs and post maintenance requirements. This is the point where we came up with the decision that having a sofa centred living room is not ideal for our lifestyle. Hence, we exiled the Sofa concept in our design.
4. Consequently, we fitted our functional needs into every room, as if we were doing a puzzle.
5. After all the above planning, the most crucial coefficient was planning the light around the house. Our focus was to include ceiling fans in all rooms to reduce our usage of the air conditioner.
More to come in upcoming blogs!